* How to communicate design details efficiently?
* When are product costs finalized?
* What materials are most suitable for product purpose?
* What information should technical flats include?
* How to determine construction for each product?
* Are all the machines required for construction readily available?
* What base size represents your target customer?
* Which is the best pattern making method for each product?
* How are pattern adjustments determined and applied?
* What type of samples are required?
* How many samples will it take to get to final approval?
* What type of machines are available for samples?
* How many sizes should a brand offer?
* When is the best time to finalize production plan?
* What grading rules should a new brand be using?
* What type of finishing should be done before assembly?
* How are production delays avoided?
* Why are some materials more expensive to cut and sew?
Re shoring Made in USA
* What are the hidden savings of re shoring?
* Why is Made in USA better for some brands than others?
* How to prepare for re shoring?
CAD - CAM Technology
* How to implement CAD - CAM without too much disruption?
* When is a business ready for CAD - CAM upgrade?
* What CAD - CAM offers the most savings for my business?